Friday, October 17, 2014

Banana Apple Muffins

It is that time of year for Fall favorites, apples, pumpkins, and delicious yummy sweet treats. 
If you are like me, you want to eat it all. I have giant sweet tooth that I have learned to control through 21 Day Fix and with the options to have sweet treats, well don't mind if I do!

Autumn Calabrese, creator of 21 Day Fix, shared a recent recipe on how to make these delicious muffins!!! Yes MUFFINS AKA Get Your Morning Sweet Fix!

I am a big muffin person and I love icing on top too. My kids love everything baked and I know will enjoy these yummy treats. Best thing is you can bake them and refrigerate them for a grab and go morning!



Check it out let me know what you think and share your opinions with me. I want to know how you loved them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment