Saturday, September 13, 2014

Week 2 Down Starting Week 3!!!

Yes yes yes. This girl finished her second week up. 
The eating I have noticed is a little harder. By harder I mean so much food! 

I so far in one month of trying to lose weight and get fit.

So I did 2 weeks of clean eating challenges lost 10 lbs in those two weeks 180lbs -170lbs. I lost a whole jean size. 

Then My first week of 21 Day Fix I lost 4 lbs and 2 inches. YES!!!! 

Here is after 1st week.


I lost some of the muffin top and that roll up under my bra line right there by my arm has shrank a little too. You can also notice the top of my abs have started to come back close to my body where they belong.  Due to female problems during my second week I don't feel my results are as good as they would have been if I didn't have those problems lol. 

This is week 2!!!! 


So I lost a little more. I will take measurements tomorrow. I am down a pound this week. 
Also that side muffin line is almost gone. Maybe week 3 will get it gone gone :)


On to week 3 right!!!! 

If you want to join me in your own journey.  


1 comment:

  1. You are doing AWESOME Shanna! You can already see a difference in your pictures! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete